I think I'm finally working out where things are.
Things I now know
- Its easier to cycle to the supermarket ( almost wrote prisma that will make my finish friends smile) than catch two buses one in the oppersite direction and a long walk, it takes 10-15 mins to cycle though the hill on the way back is a killer :p.
- You need money for the bus - got very use to having my oyster card.
- Don't eat supper then try to get up the hill to church in 10mins this has very yucky results.
- Don't run down the stairs to answer the phone and forget to duck through the arch way at the bottom this leads to missing the phone call and a sore head :)
- check the bin men have been before you bring the bin back in two more weeks before it's emptied is a long time...
last week saw the a trip to Leicester Cathedral There are time when your name finishing with the second letter of the english alphabet is helpful. As I sat on the front row scary it was lovely though to see so many new friends from my church come to celebrate too the sad thing on occasions like this is there is little time to spend time with everyone. It was nice to see a friend from london and via cliff college STF was there too....
heres the article from the Diocese website