Monday, September 26, 2011

New Haunt

Fridays used to be spent at Sally's a short train ride from vauxhall to Putney and then wandering round the charity shops (often finding some great bargains) and then for coffee and chocolate taut. Some very happy memories there.

All change over the summer and now mondays are my day off and new things to find and do. I needed to go down to the bank ( thanks to a couple of checks from HMR&C :)) and being a nice day I went on the bike and found a new haunt :)  Finding the little cafe wasn't on the list of things to do today but I found it as I pulled over at the pavement as I spied a place to lock up the bike.

it's not Sallys I don't think anyone will ever be able to step into her shoes. But it was very friendly and welcoming.


Humberstone park cafe 

No comments:

Post a Comment