Saturday, November 05, 2011

MA MA

I was watching repeats of  dr who (gridlock) and there this really cute bit with a basket of kittens the dr picks one up and it says Mama. 


My patches life is often a juggling act.. let me explain Two years ago my friend and mentor encouraged me to apply for a course that I was interested in. The course at cliff college was to be a PostGrad certificate in Wesleyan Theology And Spirituality. What came next totally surprised me but not so my mentor. I never expected to be completeling a Masters degree to be honest I never expected to complete any further study after leaving school. Two years into the part time course and this week attended a dissertation conference at cliff college. Three words really sum up the feelings about this next task exited, scared, overwhelmed. You see i have the same probem as pooh bear 

“My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles,
 and the letters get in the wrong places.”
 -- Winnie the Pooh


This week I'm off upto Cliff college for a dissertation conference scary.. 

The other part of the juggling act is that I have a full time post as well.  Its just  over 2 months now since starting here in Leicester and things are about to get busy with  going into two schools and the new youth club starting in a couple of weeks and in between a week long course with the diocese so not much on then..


And a some point I need to write a 6000 word essay for the third unit of my course ...

No comments:

Post a Comment