Saturday, October 09, 2010

That was the week that was


I'm a little bit too young to remember that this was the name of a BBC programme in the 1960's ( find a snippet of what it was here


I haven't manage to post here or on my daily photo blog all week...

Friday night was film night and 6 teenagers and the lion king it was sick! ( under good authourity that means its a great film) we spoke about forgiveness and knowing who we are.

it's been a busy week here in my patch this week Last weekend was our harvest festival so saturday saw teams coming in during the day to set up different things ready for sunday morning...

After the service was a superman style change into by scout uniform for a trip out with the cubs it was to be a walk along the river looking at different things around our patch which would go toward one of their badges.

Unfortunately the weather wasn't as helpful as we would have liked so it was on the bus to the science museum 


Cubs on Tuesday night saw a visit from one of the local police officers it was great to see the young cubs asking some really great questions and getting to try on different parts of the uniform... 
 my prayer is this will be the only way that these young lives will get to wear this type of jewellery 


thursday some friends from finland ( not the normal visitors they arrive next friday)  arrived  they leave monday I'm away for three days in between and really wondering if I'll manage to catch my tail at some point... 

last night we watched shrek the third very funny film well I say we watched.... half of us watched while the one who wanted to watch it snoozed.....



No comments:

Post a Comment