Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I don't care

I don't really I don't No you may not get it but I don't care.... I don't care I'm not trying to be a wind up merchant honest but thats how I really do feel... I DON'T CARE. I don't care what colour the toilet role is, I don't care if there's rubbish in the car park, I don't care who left the lights on, I don't care that something normally done in the morning was done in the afternoon. I don't care that someone sat in "YOUR" seat... I really don't care

I do care that you walked past and din't pick the rubbish up, I do care the lights were left on and you saw and did nothing. I care that there is toilet role. and I care that the job got done. I do care that a stranger came in today I care about how the stranger was made to feel... 

what do we spend out time caring about people about how we look after those in our patches a friend posted this first thing this morning 


URGENT! i have just received a Phone call to tell me that there is a family in Brid who have lost all their possessions in a house fire, they are insured so they will get most of it back but they have a 4 year old little girl who needs clothes and toys..... If you can help please drop anything you have off at Emmanuel church or my house and we will get it to the family ASAP!
thank you



I do care about how we respond to those around us!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment